Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation can be performed using the hands, fingers, everyday objects, or dedicated sex toys on a body, which results to the point of orgasm, discharge from a body!
Masturbation is a spirit, and serves as a covenant most people have entered knowingly or unknowingly, that is, entering a covenant with a demon or agent of darkness and Do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her! For the two, He says! Shall become one flesh ICorinthians 6:16.
(When you engage in sex with anybody or spirit, before marriage, you have entered a covenant with them, you have become one, unless you break the link, even after marriage some are still having sex in the dream, you need to break the link). When you are seducing your body and find yourself at the point of orgasm and discharge, note that, there is a spirit behind it, is not natural, they called them Spirit husband/wife.
Sex is performed between a husband and wife, they are meant to come together and enjoy themselves, not a person to seduce or enjoying himself/herself alone without other partners involve, discharging without other partners! Is dangerous for your life. Masturbation also defiles God’s temple and grieve the Holy Spirit: it serves as a sin against God, as believers in Jesus Christ, our bodies are literally temples for God and Holy Spirit, who lives in us. God commands us to “honour God with our body” (1 Corinthians 6:20). I beseech you therefore, brethren by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies, a living sacrifice, holy acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Rom12:1. If you find yourself in this case, you need deliverance! You need to break the link and destroy those covenants before they continue affecting and destroying your glory! Break the link, deliver yourself, and destroy those covenants, then take a step of faith and stop.
Causes of Masturbation!
- Rejection (e.g. unloved by parents, being made fun of by peers, abuse, getting dumped by girlfriend or boyfriend.) All these serve as rejection and lead to masturbation!
- Trauma, abuse, molestation, rape, by someone in the past, may be at a teenage
- Unforgiveness (including bitterness, resentment, grudges, etc.)
- Occult activity- they can introduce someone to it!
- Sexual sin also gives way to masturbation!
- Reading books about sex when you are still single! Like Mills&Boom, Temptations etc.
- Having sex conversation with any group, people that are not Godly, when you are not married! Sex education is good in a Christian gathering or seminars, but not in a place where they will corrupt your life.
- Watching pornography or movie that involve sex on the internet, Tv, even having it on your phone is not a good thing!
- Friendly with people that are into it.
- Dwelling on sexual memories
- Taking long shower
- Listening to worldly songs that are not godly and watching them on TV, internet.
- Married people engaging in Oral sex!
Effect of Masturbation
You may see it as enjoyment but it has one or two effects in your life; it has affected lives in one way or the other!
- It steals your glory! When demon have sex with you, they come to steal peoples’ glory the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy: John10:10a)
- It kills your spiritual life, most people into it are dead while people think they are living, the devil kills gradually until he finally kills.
- It causes stagnation, delay, bareness of any kind!
- It causes failure, you will see yourself trying to move forward but keep resulting in failure.
- Difficult to marry, cause the spirit husband/wife doesn’t want anybody to take his/her position in your life, (he/she will be so jealous) so they cause delay for people to marry.
- If you have a chance to marry, they affect your spouse, by causing the failure, delay in childbearing, bankrupt, set back in marriage
- They cause divorce in marriages, if you still find yourself having sex in the dream after marriage, it means the spirit husband/wife still have a relationship with you and result to jealousy in them, when they found out you are having sex for real with your spouse!
- They make life difficult for people.
- It closes the opportunity doors that you are expecting from God. Like believing God for promotion, breakthrough, jobs etc.
Spiritual Aspect of Deliverance
Forgive yourself; close every past door like hurt, pain, abuse, unforgiveness, bitterness, of the past. For instance, you may be seduced/molest, rape by a sister or uncle in the past but you find it difficult to let go, forgive, these are doors that you open for seducing spirit to have a way into your life, and finding yourself masturbating during the day, and continue with the real spirit in your dream in the night! Forgive yourself and close all doors!
- Ask God to forgive you, cause the bible says if anyone defiles the temple of God (body) God will destroy him Icor3:17
- Surrender fully to Jesus to help you out, when you forgive yourself, Jesus is the one that will give you the power to close every door of the past, cause you can’t do it alone by your power; Is not by power nor by our might but by the spirit says the Lord!
- Go for baptism. This is a must, to wash away your old self and become new in Christ fully! If anyone being in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new 2cor5:17
- Start feeding on the Word of God, it serves as food that will deliver you fully.
- Desire to have the Holy Spirit, saturate your life by praying in Holy Ghost tongues often Jude1:20. Holy Spirit will help you a lot. Is not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD [Yahweh] of hosts. Zec4:6.
Note: You can also go to a deliverance pastor to help you out, that you know very well, not just any deliverance pastor, but remember that the deliverance lies in you. If you are not ready yourself, you can’t be delivered, but you have a lot to do to deliver yourself. Also, these prayer points must go along with fasting, 3 days fasting. Masturbation is a spirit that needs to be destroyed and you need to work towards it, don’t joke with it, it destroys lives.
Destroy it now with the power in your hands, the Name of Jesus.
1) Thank God
2) Confess your sin
2a) I release everybody that I have tied down in my life, through unforgiveness, rape, bitterness, hurt, pain, molestation, abuse of the past, I set them free out of my life in Jesus name.
2b) God have mercy upon me in the cause where I have defiled my body in the form of seducing myself, fornication or adultery; have mercy upon me in Jesus name.
3) I break every link that has resulted in masturbation in my life, I break every link that has connected me to spirit man/woman in Jesus name.
4) I destroy every covenant that I have entered through masturbation, knowing or unknowing in Jesus name.
5) I destroy every covenant with the blood of Jesus, that I have entered knowing or unknowing in Jesus name.
6) Oh God every seed of the demon, the agent of darkness deposited in my life, which is still growing, I uproot and destroy them by the fire of Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
7) I close every door I have opened that has resulted in sexual harassment physically and spiritually in Jesus name. Amen.
8) Oh God, all my glory that the agent of darkness, devil has stolen through this means, God restore them back to me in full in Jesus name.
9) Oh, Jesus purify my body with your blood both inward and outward in Jesus name.
10) Thank you, Jesus, for deliverance.
After this prayer, kindly take the bold step of faith and follow the physical aspect in order to be delivered fully. If you are into it, you need to stop somethings, before Jesus can deliver you fully. Deliverance lies in you before God can take control. Note that, the deliverance lies in your hands, take a step of Faith and stop.
Physical Aspect of deliverance
1) Stop watching movies involving sex, like pornography.
2) Avoid reading books that are not Godly, that involve sex.
3) Avoid staying alone in the room or house.
4) Separate yourself from an ungodly friend that you know they are into it.
5) Avoid engaging in sexual conversations, when you know you are not married!
6) Avoid taking a long shower in the bathroom!
7) Be friends with Godly people, don’t see anybody as your enemy.
8) Avoid reading magazines that deal with sexual harassment.
9) Forgive and forget the past pain, remember we nailed Jesus on the cross but he forgave us; who are you not to forgive all?
10) Avoid exposing your body, wear clothes that glorify God!
11) Married, avoid Oral sex in marriage!